Skilled Kansas City Personal Injury Lawyer
Bill Manson holds a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration-Finance from the University of Missouri-Columbia and a Juris Doctorate of Law degree from the University of Missouri-Kansas City. Like his partner, Bill holds the highest legal rating (AV) from Martindale-Hubbell. Since 2012, Bill has been selected to present Continuing Legal Education sessions, sharing his knowledge with other Missouri attorneys at the Annual Worker’s Compensation Institute seminar sponsored by the Missouri Bar.
Bill began his legal career with one of Kansas City’s largest law firms. From 1987 through 1989, he completed multi-million dollar mergers and acquisitions in the firm’s Corporate Law department. Bill opened his own law practice in 1989 and formed Adler & Manson with Jim Adler in 1995.
To help finance his education, Bill played drums in rock bands throughout college and law school. Today he plays in clubs and private venues across Kansas City with his band, The Suburbans. Active in martial arts, Bill holds a black belt in Okinawan Kenpo karate and jujitsu. Bill and his family are members of Good Shepherd Catholic Church in Shawnee, Kansas.
Areas of Practice
- 75% Worker’s Compensation (Claimant)
- 25% Personal Injury/Bodily Injury(Plaintiff)
- Missouri, 1987
- Kansas, 2001
- U.S. District Court District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- University of Missouri Kansas City School of Law – Kansas City, Missouri
- University of Missouri – Columbia, Missouri
- Major: Finance
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Missouri & Kansas Bar Associations